Special thanks are due to Michael Baye, Dan Kovenock, and Preston McAfee for their encouragement and helpful suggestions. We are grateful to the editor and three anonymous referees for constructive comments. The paper has greatly benefited from them. All errors remain ours. The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support from National University of Singapore (R-313-000-068-112 [Q.F.] and R-122-000-088-112 [J.L.]).
CONTEST DESIGN AND OPTIMAL ENDOGENOUS ENTRY
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 80–88, January 2010
How to Cite
FU, Q. and LU, J. (2010), CONTEST DESIGN AND OPTIMAL ENDOGENOUS ENTRY. Economic Inquiry, 48: 80–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00135.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Online Early publication April 8, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!