The authors thank Bill Morrison for his comments and suggestions and Emily Birtwell and Kendra McLeish for valuable research assistance. J.M.S. acknowledges financial support from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada. R.J.O. acknowledges financial support from the W. E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research and the Institute for Advanced Policy Research (University of Calgary).
GAME THEORY FOR PLAYING GAMES: SOPHISTICATION IN A NEGATIVE-EXTERNALITY EXPERIMENT
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 467–481, July 2009
How to Cite
SPRAGGON, J. M. and OXOBY, R. J. (2009), GAME THEORY FOR PLAYING GAMES: SOPHISTICATION IN A NEGATIVE-EXTERNALITY EXPERIMENT. Economic Inquiry, 47: 467–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00146.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2008
- Online Early publication May 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!