We thank two anonymous referees as well as seminar participants at the 53rd Annual North American Meetings of the Regional Science Association International in Toronto, Ontario, and the Inaugural Gasoline and Oil Markets Research Conference in Berkeley, California, for valuable comments and suggestions. We also thank the Social Science and Humanities Research Council for financial support, and Raymond and Lila Atkinson for their invaluable support during the data collection process. We are solely responsible for any errors or omissions. The views expressed in this article are our own and are not purported to be those of the Competition Bureau or the Commissioner of Competition.
PRICE MATCHING AND THE DOMINO EFFECT IN A RETAIL GASOLINE MARKET
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 568–588, July 2009
How to Cite
ATKINSON, B., ECKERT, A. and WEST, D. S. (2009), PRICE MATCHING AND THE DOMINO EFFECT IN A RETAIL GASOLINE MARKET. Economic Inquiry, 47: 568–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00149.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Online Early publication June 6, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!