I am grateful to Xin Pan for his expert research assistance in assembling the data set and I would like to thank Harvey Lapan for commenting on an earlier draft.
INCENTIVES AND OUTCOMES IN A STRATEGIC SETTING: THE 3-POINTS-FOR-A-WIN SYSTEM IN SOCCER
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 65–79, January 2010
How to Cite
MOSCHINI, G. (2010), INCENTIVES AND OUTCOMES IN A STRATEGIC SETTING: THE 3-POINTS-FOR-A-WIN SYSTEM IN SOCCER. Economic Inquiry, 48: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00177.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Online Early publication October 10, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!