We thank Jason Abrevaya, Armin Falk, Matthias Kräkel, Benny Moldovanu, the participants of the Third IZA Prize Conference in Berlin and of an SFB conference in Bonn, and two reviewers of this journal for helpful comments. The usual caveat applies. Konrad acknowledges funding from the German Science Foundation (DFG, grant no. SFB-TR-15). Part of this work was completed, while Kovenock was Visiting Professor at the Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CONTESTS WITH STOCHASTIC ABILITIES
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 89–103, January 2010
How to Cite
KONRAD, K. A. and KOVENOCK, D. (2010), CONTESTS WITH STOCHASTIC ABILITIES. Economic Inquiry, 48: 89–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00178.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Online Early publication October 15, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!