We thank Guido Imbens and two anonymous referees for valuable comments on a previous draft.
DOES THE MINIMUM LEGAL DRINKING AGE SAVE LIVES?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 317–336, April 2009
How to Cite
MIRON, J. A. and TETELBAUM, E. (2009), DOES THE MINIMUM LEGAL DRINKING AGE SAVE LIVES?. Economic Inquiry, 47: 317–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00179.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Online Early publication October 15, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!