I wish to thank Daniel Hamermesh, Stephen Trejo, Gerald Oettinger, Paul Wilson, Jonathan Fisher, and seminar participants at the University of Texas at Austin and Texas A&M University for many helpful comments and suggestions.
DESPERATION OR DESIRE? THE ROLE OF RISK AVERSION IN MARRIAGE
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
© 2008 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 499–516, April 2010
How to Cite
SPIVEY, C. (2010), DESPERATION OR DESIRE? THE ROLE OF RISK AVERSION IN MARRIAGE. Economic Inquiry, 48: 499–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00181.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
- Online Early publication November 10, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!