I am grateful to Ted Bergstrom, Carli Coetzee, Richard Gedye, Victor Ginsburgh, Martin Green, Jim Hosek, Jean-Charles Rochet, Chris Wallace, and two referees for many helpful comments. All remaining errors and views are my own responsibility. The support of the Economic and Social Research Council (United Kingdom) is gratefully acknowledged.
COLLECTION SALES: GOOD OR BAD FOR JOURNALS?
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 163–176, January 2010
How to Cite
ARMSTRONG, M. (2010), COLLECTION SALES: GOOD OR BAD FOR JOURNALS?. Economic Inquiry, 48: 163–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00207.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Online Early publication March 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!