Portions of this research were completed with funding assistance from Carleton College. Thanks to Lars Lefgren, Mark Kanazawa, Jenny Wahl, members of the University of Minnesota Applied Economics department, members of the Iowa Sate economics department, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments on this article.
BEQUEST RECEIPT AND FAMILY SIZE EFFECTS
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 156–162, January 2010
How to Cite
GRAWE, N. D. (2010), BEQUEST RECEIPT AND FAMILY SIZE EFFECTS. Economic Inquiry, 48: 156–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00208.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
- Online Early publication April 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!