*We are grateful to seminar participants at the Danish National Institute of Social Research, Århus University, Uppsala University, Amsterdam’s Institute for Labor Studies, IZA, and the workshop on Family Decisions and Family Policy held in Århus, Denmark, as well as to Jacobsen and referees for valuable comments. Responsibility for the contents rests solely with the authors.
MALE MARITAL WAGE DIFFERENTIALS: TRAINING, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, AND FIXED EFFECTS
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 722–742, July 2010
How to Cite
RODGERS, W. M. and STRATTON, L. S. (2010), MALE MARITAL WAGE DIFFERENTIALS: TRAINING, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, AND FIXED EFFECTS. Economic Inquiry, 48: 722–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2008.00209.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Online Early publication February 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!