This research was supported by an NSF and Betty and Gordon Moore Foundation grant to Colin Camerer. We are grateful to Galen Loram, Ming Hsu, Joseph Wang, and programmers Charlie Hornberger and John Lin for going beyond the call of duty to make sure this project worked. We also benefited from helpful discussions with Preston McAfee, Simon Wilkie, Jacob Goeree, and Paul Healy, two anonymous referees, and comments from audiences at Caltech, Chicago GSB, ESA, and the Behavioral Organizational Economics meeting at MIT.
CODE CREATION IN ENDOGENOUS MERGER EXPERIMENTS
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 337–352, April 2010
How to Cite
FEILER, L. and CAMERER, C. F. (2010), CODE CREATION IN ENDOGENOUS MERGER EXPERIMENTS. Economic Inquiry, 48: 337–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00200.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Online Early publication October 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!