I would like to thank the editor and two anonymous referees, as well as Michelle Garfinkel, Ami Glazer, Kevin Grier, and my conference discussants Fabio Mendez and Rodrigo Martins for helpful comments and suggestions.
POLITICAL BUSINESS CYCLES IN THE NEW KEYNESIAN MODEL
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 896–915, October 2010
How to Cite
MILANI, F. (2010), POLITICAL BUSINESS CYCLES IN THE NEW KEYNESIAN MODEL. Economic Inquiry, 48: 896–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00212.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Online Early publication July 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!