I am very grateful to Preston McAfee and two anonymous referees for insightful comments and suggestions, which greatly improved the quality of this article. I thank Murali Agastya, Parimal Bag, Indranil Chakraborty, Jeff Ely, Daniel Friedman, Atsushi Kajii, Chenghu Ma, Steven Morris, and Ruqu Wang for helpful discussions, comments, and suggestions. Previous versions have been presented at the 17th International Game Theory Conference at Stony Brook, the 2006 Hong Kong Economic Association Meeting and the 2007 NUS economic theory conference. All errors are mine. Financial support from National University of Singapore (R-122-000-106-112) is gratefully acknowledged.
ENTRY COORDINATION AND AUCTION DESIGN WITH PRIVATE COSTS OF INFORMATION ACQUISITION
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 274–289, April 2010
How to Cite
LU, J. (2010), ENTRY COORDINATION AND AUCTION DESIGN WITH PRIVATE COSTS OF INFORMATION ACQUISITION. Economic Inquiry, 48: 274–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00216.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Online Early publication July 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!