The authors are grateful for support from the Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Program, a SSHRC Grant (#410-2007-1477), and funding from an Australian Research Council Discovery Grant (DP0666158). The authors would also like to thank Juan Barón, Markus Grabka, David Maré, the participants of the Immigration Workshop 2006 at the Australian National University, and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments.
A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE NATIVITY WEALTH GAP*
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 989–1007, October 2011
How to Cite
BAUER, T. K., COBB-CLARK, D. A., HILDEBRAND, V. A. and SINNING, M. G. (2011), A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE NATIVITY WEALTH GAP. Economic Inquiry, 49: 989–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00221.x
This paper uses confidentialized unit record file data from the HILDA survey. The HILDA Project was initiated and is funded by the Department of Families, Community Services, and Indigenous Affairs (FaCSIA) and is managed by the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research (MIAESR). The findings and views reported in this paper, however, are those of the authors and should not be attributed to FaCSIA or MIAESR.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Online Early publication March 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!