The authors wish to thank participants at the international workshop “Institutions and the Labor Market” organized by ZEW—Centre for European Economic Research, Mannheim, March 30–31, 2007, as well as participants at the XV AISSEC Conference Program November 2006 for helpful comments on previous versions of this article. Thanks also to two anonymous referees for very useful comments.
OUTSOURCING AND UNIONIZATION: A TALE OF MISALLOCATED (RESISTANCE) RESOURCES
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 460–482, April 2010
How to Cite
MAGNANI, E. and PRENTICE, D. (2010), OUTSOURCING AND UNIONIZATION: A TALE OF MISALLOCATED (RESISTANCE) RESOURCES. Economic Inquiry, 48: 460–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00223.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Online Early publication July 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!