Part of this paper was completed while the first author was visiting Harvard University and the third author visiting Academia Sinica. We have benefited from valuable comments and suggestions by John Ham, Cliff Huang, Cheng Hsiao, and Tong Li, participants of the International Conference on Productivity Analysis held in Taipei, as well as three anonymous referees. Needless to say, the usual disclaimer applies.
WORKFORCE COMPOSITION AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY: EVIDENCE FROM TAIWAN
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1032–1047, October 2010
How to Cite
LIU, J.-T., TSOU, M.-W. and WANG, P. (2010), WORKFORCE COMPOSITION AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY: EVIDENCE FROM TAIWAN. Economic Inquiry, 48: 1032–1047. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00232.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Online Early publication October 21, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!