We would like to thank the referee and numerous colleagues for helpful suggestions on earlier drafts of this article. Our data are available at http://gatton.uky.edu/faculty/yelowitz/diamonds/.
PRICING ANOMALIES IN THE MARKET FOR DIAMONDS: EVIDENCE OF CONFORMIST BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 353–368, April 2010
How to Cite
SCOTT, F. and YELOWITZ, A. (2010), PRICING ANOMALIES IN THE MARKET FOR DIAMONDS: EVIDENCE OF CONFORMIST BEHAVIOR. Economic Inquiry, 48: 353–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00237.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Online Early publication October 12, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!