I thank Louis Cain, Dora L. Costa, Matthew S. Lewis, Muna S. Meky, Joel Moykr, Joseph M. Newhard, Paul Rhode, Gianni Tonolio, two referees and seminar participants at Ohio State, Indiana, McGill, Northwestern, Duke, the NBER Cohort Studies Conference and Summer Institute, and the AEA Pipeline Conference for helpful discussions. Yasin Akcelik and Yunhui Tan provided excellent research assistance. The usual disclaimer applies.
ECONOMIES OF SCALE IN THE HOUSEHOLD: PUZZLES AND PATTERNS FROM THE AMERICAN PAST
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1008–1028, October 2011
How to Cite
LOGAN, T. D. (2011), ECONOMIES OF SCALE IN THE HOUSEHOLD: PUZZLES AND PATTERNS FROM THE AMERICAN PAST. Economic Inquiry, 49: 1008–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00240.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Online Early publication March 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!