This research has been partly supported by a Marie Curie Transfer of Knowledge Fellowship of the European Community's Sixth Framework Programme under contract number MTKD-CT-014288. The authors thank Spiro Stefanou, Theofanis Mamuneas, and Thanasis Stengos for their useful comments and suggestions that materially improved the paper. The usual caveats apply.
MILITARY SPENDING AND THE GROWTH-MAXIMIZING ALLOCATION OF PUBLIC CAPITAL: A CROSS-COUNTRY EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1029–1041, October 2011
How to Cite
KALAITZIDAKIS, P. and TZOUVELEKAS, V. (2011), MILITARY SPENDING AND THE GROWTH-MAXIMIZING ALLOCATION OF PUBLIC CAPITAL: A CROSS-COUNTRY EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS. Economic Inquiry, 49: 1029–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00242.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Online Early publication March 23, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!