I am grateful to George Davis, David Hineline, Ming Lo, and John James as well as the coeditor, Dean Corbae, an anonymous referee, and participants at the 2006 Southern Economic Association and 2008 Midwest Economic Association annual meetings for helpful comments. Any mistakes are, of course, my own.
ACROSS TIME AND REGIMES: 212 YEARS OF THE US-UK REAL EXCHANGE RATE
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 951–964, October 2010
How to Cite
CRAIGHEAD, W. D. (2010), ACROSS TIME AND REGIMES: 212 YEARS OF THE US-UK REAL EXCHANGE RATE. Economic Inquiry, 48: 951–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00243.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Online Early publication July 24, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!