This work benefited from interactions with and comments from Kate Antonovics, Kelly Bedard, Roger Gordon, Peter Kuhn, Mindy Marks, Garey Ramey, Valerie Ramey, and Michelle White. The author thanks April Burcham and Jeremiah Schwab for facilitating access to the UCSD CAPE data.
REAL COSTS OF NOMINAL GRADE INFLATION? NEW EVIDENCE FROM STUDENT COURSE EVALUATIONS
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 983–996, October 2010
How to Cite
BABCOCK, P. (2010), REAL COSTS OF NOMINAL GRADE INFLATION? NEW EVIDENCE FROM STUDENT COURSE EVALUATIONS. Economic Inquiry, 48: 983–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00245.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Online Early publication August 27, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!