I thank Laurence Iannaccone, David Levy, Raphael Franck, William Hausman, Jared Rubin, Jane Perry, and the participants from the Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents 2007 meeting for helpful comments. I also thank the Earhart Foundation and the Center for the Economic Study of Religion for financial support.
EMERGENT EXTREMISM IN A MULTI-AGENT MODEL OF RELIGIOUS CLUBS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
© 2009 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 327–347, April 2012
How to Cite
MAKOWSKY, M. D. (2012), EMERGENT EXTREMISM IN A MULTI-AGENT MODEL OF RELIGIOUS CLUBS. Economic Inquiry, 50: 327–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00262.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Online Early publication December 7, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!