This research was supported by a grant from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Network on Preferences and Norms and an SCSU Faculty Research Grant. We thank Catherine C. Eckel, John Kulas, Orn Bodvarsson, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and Rick Wilson for his programming assistance.
AN EXPERIMENTAL TEST OF THE PERSISTENCE OF GENDER-BASED STEREOTYPES
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 598–611, April 2011
How to Cite
GROSSMAN, P. J. and LUGOVSKYY, O. (2011), AN EXPERIMENTAL TEST OF THE PERSISTENCE OF GENDER-BASED STEREOTYPES. Economic Inquiry, 49: 598–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00265.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Online Early publication March 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!