I am grateful to Patricia Anderson, Sebastian Galiani, Edward Greenberg, Michael Greenstone, Daifeng He, Matthew Kahn, Patrick McAlvanah, Jeremy Meiners, Charles Moul, Donald Nichols, Bruce Petersen, Michael Plotzke, Paul Rothstein, seminar participants at the Missouri Economics Conference and Missouri Valley Economics Association Annual Meeting, the editor, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions. All errors are my own.
A SILVER LINING? THE CONNECTION BETWEEN GASOLINE PRICES AND OBESITY
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 935–957, July 2011
How to Cite
COURTEMANCHE, C. (2011), A SILVER LINING? THE CONNECTION BETWEEN GASOLINE PRICES AND OBESITY. Economic Inquiry, 49: 935–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00266.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Online Early publication March 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!