I am particularly grateful to Tim Cason for excellent guidance and support. I thank Jason Abrevaya, Marco Casari, Subhasish Modak Chowdhury, Dan Kovenock, Jingjing Zhang, anonymous referees, and the associate editor of this journal for their constructive comments, as well as seminar participants at Purdue University for helpful suggestions. This research has been supported by National Science Foundation Grant (SES-0751081). Any remaining errors are mine.
CONTEST DESIGN: AN EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 573–590, April 2011
How to Cite
SHEREMETA, R. M. (2011), CONTEST DESIGN: AN EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION. Economic Inquiry, 49: 573–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00274.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
- Online Early publication April 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!