We would like to thank Robert Halvorsen and Eric Zivot as well as the two anonymous referees for their constructive comments and helpful suggestions. An earlier version of this paper appears as chapter 2 of Fell's Ph.D. dissertation at University of Washington.
ESTIMATING TIME-VARYING BARGAINING POWER: A FISHERY APPLICATION
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 685–696, July 2011
How to Cite
FELL, H. and HAYNIE, A. (2011), ESTIMATING TIME-VARYING BARGAINING POWER: A FISHERY APPLICATION. Economic Inquiry, 49: 685–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00275.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Online Early publication April 19, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!