We are grateful to Susan Feigenbaum, Hanjoon Jung, Eric Rasmusen, anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Korea University and Sungkyunkwan University for their helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to Jongmin Jeon for excellent research assistance. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 76th Annual Conference of the Southern Economic Association, Charleston, SC, November 2006. Part of this research was conducted while the first author was a visiting professor at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. This paper was supported by Faculty Research Fund, Sungkyunkwan University, 2008.
DO RENT-SEEKING GROUPS ANNOUNCE THEIR SHARING RULES?
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 348–363, April 2012
How to Cite
BAIK, K. H. and LEE, D. (2012), DO RENT-SEEKING GROUPS ANNOUNCE THEIR SHARING RULES?. Economic Inquiry, 50: 348–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00280.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
- Online Early publication February 2, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!