The authors thank Valerie Bencivenga, Jeff Ely, Don Fullerton, Dan Hamermesh, Preston McAfee, Gerald Oettinger , Steve Trejo, Abraham Wickelgren, seminar participants at the University of Texas, and Tim Brennan and two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions.
A SIMPLE MODEL OF OPTIMAL HATE CRIME LEGISLATION
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 674–684, July 2011
How to Cite
GAN, L., WILLIAMS, R. C. and WISEMAN, T. (2011), A SIMPLE MODEL OF OPTIMAL HATE CRIME LEGISLATION. Economic Inquiry, 49: 674–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2009.00281.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Online Early publication April 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!