I thank Michael McKee, Mary Evans, Christian Vossler, Bill Neilson, and Paul Pecorino for helpful comments. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) provided funding for this research under STAR grant R832847. The research has not been subjected to EPA review and therefore does not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency, and no official endorsement should be inferred.
CHEATING IN CONTESTS
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1042–1053, October 2011
How to Cite
GILPATRIC, S. M. (2011), CHEATING IN CONTESTS. Economic Inquiry, 49: 1042–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00244.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Online Early publication March 23, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!