The authors thank Victor Ginsburgh, Jonathan Hamilton, Ben Hebbert, Tim Ingles, Blake Lebaron, Michael Moses, and Bill Taylor for their comments. The authors also wish to thank Michael Moses and Beautiful Asset Advisors for sharing the updated Mei Moses Art Index. They would also like to thank an anonymous referee for very helpful comments on an earlier version.
FIDDLING WITH VALUE: VIOLINS AS AN INVESTMENT?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1083–1097, October 2011
How to Cite
GRADDY, K. and MARGOLIS, P. E. (2011), FIDDLING WITH VALUE: VIOLINS AS AN INVESTMENT?. Economic Inquiry, 49: 1083–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00269.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Online Early publication March 19, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!