We thank Mark Montgomery, John Robst, Vincent Hevern, and participants at the George Mason University and Le Moyne College seminars.
RETURNS TO FIELD OF STUDY VERSUS SCHOOL QUALITY: MBA SELECTION ON OBSERVED AND UNOBSERVED HETEROGENEITY
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 730–749, July 2011
How to Cite
GROVE, W. A. and HUSSEY, A. (2011), RETURNS TO FIELD OF STUDY VERSUS SCHOOL QUALITY: MBA SELECTION ON OBSERVED AND UNOBSERVED HETEROGENEITY. Economic Inquiry, 49: 730–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00292.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Online Early publication April 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!