This work was funded by the British Academy under small research grant SG-44918. We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments by anonymous referees and Yan Chen.
WHO MAKES A GOOD LEADER? COOPERATIVENESS, OPTIMISM, AND LEADING-BY-EXAMPLE
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 953–967, October 2012
How to Cite
GÄCHTER, S., NOSENZO, D., RENNER, E. and SEFTON, M. (2012), WHO MAKES A GOOD LEADER? COOPERATIVENESS, OPTIMISM, AND LEADING-BY-EXAMPLE. Economic Inquiry, 50: 953–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00295.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!