We would like to thank Barry Bosworth, Erwin Diewert, John Fernald, Alice Nakamura, Marshall Reinsdorf, Paul Schreyer, Kevin Stiroh, Jack Triplett, Frank Wykoff, participants at the 2006 NBER/CRIW Summer Institute workshop and two anonymous referees, for helpful conversations and comments on the issues addressed in this paper. The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors and are not those of the Federal Reserve System or the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
THE VALUE OF RISK: MEASURING THE SERVICE OUTPUT OF U.S. COMMERCIAL BANKS
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 226–245, January 2011
How to Cite
BASU, S., INKLAAR, R. and WANG, J. C. (2011), THE VALUE OF RISK: MEASURING THE SERVICE OUTPUT OF U.S. COMMERCIAL BANKS. Economic Inquiry, 49: 226–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00304.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Online Early publication June 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!