*This study has greatly benefited from insightful comments of many people, including Brian Brush, David Clark, Todd Elder, and Roger Koenker. I am especially grateful to Kevin Hallock and to Darren Lubotsky for extraordinary feedback on an earlier draft. I also wish to thank two anonymous referees for this journal, as well as seminar participants who were in attendance when this article was presented at the University of Chicago, University of Illinois, and Marquette University.
IN HIGH SCHOOL AND PREGNANT: THE IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATIONAL AND FERTILITY EXPECTATIONS FOR SUBSEQUENT OUTCOMES
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 810–837, July 2011
How to Cite
YAKUSHEVA, O. (2011), IN HIGH SCHOOL AND PREGNANT: THE IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATIONAL AND FERTILITY EXPECTATIONS FOR SUBSEQUENT OUTCOMES. Economic Inquiry, 49: 810–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00313.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
- Online Early publication July 16, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!