I am grateful to my Ph.D. supervisors Peter Bardsley and Nisvan Erkal for helpful advice on this paper. I also thank the referees and my Ph.D. examiners, Matthew Ryan and Kieron Meagher, for thoughtful comments and suggestions, as well as audiences at the Australasian Econometric Society, Social Choice and Welfare, and Public Economic Theory meetings in 2006 (in particular, John Quiggin) for feedback.
ON DISTANCE METRICS IN LOCATION PROBLEMS
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1087–1099, January 2013
How to Cite
ROESSLER, C. (2013), ON DISTANCE METRICS IN LOCATION PROBLEMS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1087–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00326.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!