Previous versions of this article were presented at the 84th Annual Conference of the WEAI in Vancouver 2009, the Football and Finance Conference 2009 in Paderborn, the First European Conference in Sports Economics 2009 in Paris, and the Young Researchers Workshop on Contests and Tournaments 2009 in Magdeburg. We wish to acknowledge useful comments and suggestions on a previous draft by two anonymous referees and the co-editor Lawrence Kahn. We further would like to thank Dennis Coates, Egon Franck, Bernd Frick, Roger Hartley, Brad Humphreys, Stefan Késenne, Paul Madden, Gerd Muehlheusser, Marco Runkel, and Stefan Szymanski. Financial support was provided by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant Nos. 100012-105270 and 100014-120503) and the research fund of the University of Zurich. Responsibility for any errors rests with the authors.
THE COMBINED EFFECT OF SALARY RESTRICTIONS AND REVENUE SHARING IN SPORTS LEAGUES
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 447–463, April 2011
How to Cite
DIETL, H. M., LANG, M. and RATHKE, A. (2011), THE COMBINED EFFECT OF SALARY RESTRICTIONS AND REVENUE SHARING IN SPORTS LEAGUES. Economic Inquiry, 49: 447–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00330.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Online Early publication September 23, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!