We thank Tim Cason, Jim Cox, Deborah Minehart, participants in the experimental economics seminar at Georgia State University, and conference participants at the Southern Economic Association Meetings (2008) and Asia-Pacific ESA Conference (2010) for valuable feedback. Mark Chicu and Taylor Jaworski have provided excellent research assistance. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne and the US National Institutes of Health (grant R21AG030184).
AN EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS OF DYNAMIC INCENTIVES TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1622–1639, April 2013
How to Cite
DECK, C. and ERKAL, N. (2013), AN EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS OF DYNAMIC INCENTIVES TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1622–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00333.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!