Financial support from NICHD grant HD45587 is gratefully acknowledged. Thanks to Karin Gleiter for expert programming. We appreciate helpful comments and suggestions from Audrey Light, Bruce Weinberg, and seminar and conference participants at the 2007 Population Association of America meetings, Brown University, Yale University, Ohio State University, the University of Virginia, the University of Washington, UQAM, and the Brookings Institution. The authors alone are responsible for the contents. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
WHAT DETERMINES FAMILY STRUCTURE?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 579–604, January 2013
How to Cite
BLAU, D. M. and van der KLAAUW, W. (2013), WHAT DETERMINES FAMILY STRUCTURE?. Economic Inquiry, 51: 579–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00334.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!