Financial support was provided by the National Science Foundation (grant numbers IIS-0630805 and SES-0849590).
DIRECT TESTS OF INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES FOR EFFICIENCY AND EQUITY
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 920–931, October 2012
How to Cite
COX, J. C. and SADIRAJ, V. (2012), DIRECT TESTS OF INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES FOR EFFICIENCY AND EQUITY. Economic Inquiry, 50: 920–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00336.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!