We thank Michele Boldrin, Betty Daniel, Mariacristina De Nardi, Zvi Eckstein, Raquel Fernandez, John Jones, Michael Sattinger, the co-editor, and two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Virginia Tech, 2008 AEA meetings, University of Virginia, SUNY-Albany, 2008 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society, Xiamen University, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, the Philadelphia Fed, 2008 Annual Meeting of the Southern Economic Association, Université Laval, and 2009 Midwest Macro Meetings for helpful comments and suggestions. Suqin Ge acknowledges the AEA/CSWEP summer fellowship from W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research. Fang Yang acknowledges the support from Faculty Research Awards Program at University at Albany and Individual Development Awards Program at United University Professions. All remaining errors are our own.
ACCOUNTING FOR THE GENDER GAP IN COLLEGE ATTAINMENT
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 478–499, January 2013
How to Cite
GE, S. and YANG, F. (2013), ACCOUNTING FOR THE GENDER GAP IN COLLEGE ATTAINMENT. Economic Inquiry, 51: 478–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00338.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!