We thank Dan Ackerberg, Alberto Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, Harold Demsetz, Ginger Jin, Phillip Leslie, Bentley MacLeod, Robert Porter, John Riley, Michael Rothschild, Kenneth Sokoloff, Mark Stegeman, Gabor Virag, Bill Zame, participants of the IO Seminar at UCLA, and participants of the 2002 North American Econometric Society Summer Meeting and the 2002 Annual Conference of the European Association for Research in Industry Economics for comments on preliminary versions of this paper. All errors are ours. This research was funded by a grant from the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development (R01 HD035382). The authors are solely responsible for the contents of the paper.
STRATEGIC INFORMATION DISCLOSURE: THE CASE OF MULTIATTRIBUTE PRODUCTS WITH HETEROGENEOUS CONSUMERS
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 865–881, January 2013
How to Cite
HOTZ, V. J. and XIAO, M. (2013), STRATEGIC INFORMATION DISCLOSURE: THE CASE OF MULTIATTRIBUTE PRODUCTS WITH HETEROGENEOUS CONSUMERS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 865–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00340.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!