We thank Daren Acemoglu, Roland Benabou, Jim Feyrer, Phil Levine, Ross Levine, and David Weil for helpful comments and suggestions. Participants at the Western Economic Association Meetings, 2006; Mid West Macro Meetings, 2007; North American Summer Meetings of the Econometric Society, 2007; the Society for Economic Dynamics (SED), 2007; the NBER Summer Institute (Income Distribution and Macroeconomics Group), 2007; and the Clemson Brownbag Group provided valuable comments and feedback at various stages of this research. All errors are our own.
FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND WAGE INEQUALITY: THEORY AND EVIDENCE
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 211–234, January 2013
How to Cite
JERZMANOWSKI, M. and NABAR, M. (2013), FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND WAGE INEQUALITY: THEORY AND EVIDENCE. Economic Inquiry, 51: 211–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00341.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!