We thank an anonymous referee, Yan Chen as the responsible editor, Theo Offerman, Jan Potters, Peter P. Wakker, Richard Zeckhauser, and seminar participants at the Decision and Uncertainty Workshop 2007, the ESA World Meeting 2007, FUR 2008, IMEBE 2008, GTS 2008, Colorado State University, the Dutch Central Bank, the University of Innsbruck, the University of Ulm, and the ENABLE symposium 2008 in Amsterdam for helpful suggestions. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the ENABLE Project under the European Union 6th Framework Program. The paper reflects the views of the authors, and the European Union is not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.
SELECTION INTO AUCTIONS FOR RISKY AND AMBIGUOUS PROSPECTS
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 882–895, January 2013
How to Cite
KOCHER, M. G. and TRAUTMANN, S. T. (2013), SELECTION INTO AUCTIONS FOR RISKY AND AMBIGUOUS PROSPECTS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 882–895. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00347.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!