We would like to thank the editor and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions.
A DUAL DEFINITION FOR THE FACTOR CONTENT OF TRADE AND ITS EFFECT ON FACTOR REWARDS IN US MANUFACTURING SECTOR
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 72–87, January 2013
How to Cite
DELIS, A. and MAMUNEAS, T. P. (2013), A DUAL DEFINITION FOR THE FACTOR CONTENT OF TRADE AND ITS EFFECT ON FACTOR REWARDS IN US MANUFACTURING SECTOR. Economic Inquiry, 51: 72–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00349.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!