I am indebted to the co-editor and an anonymous referee for their constructive and useful suggestions. I wish to acknowledge helpful comments by Gary Ferrier, Takao Kato, Fabio Mendez, Kaz Miyagiwa, Catherine J. Morrison Paul, Jigna Sampat, Zhizhong Shan, seminar participants at the University of Arkansas, and participants at the International Industrial Organization conference, North American Productivity Workshop, and Southern Economic Association meetings on the earlier version of the article. I also would like to thank the World Bank Enterprise Surveys Staff for helpful discussions about the data.
IMPORTED CAPITAL INPUT, ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY, AND FIRM PERFORMANCE: EVIDENCE FROM FIRM-LEVEL DATA
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 88–100, January 2013
How to Cite
YASAR, M. (2013), IMPORTED CAPITAL INPUT, ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY, AND FIRM PERFORMANCE: EVIDENCE FROM FIRM-LEVEL DATA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 88–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00352.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!