We would like to thank Hojin Jung and Anita Schiller for their skillful research assistance and the Texas Workforce Commission for providing the data. We are also indebted to Georgia Kosmopoulou, George Deltas, Geoffrey Hewings, IIOC 2007 Conference participants, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions.
RESEARCH UNIVERSITIES AND REGIONAL HIGH-TECH FIRM START-UP AND EXIT
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 112–130, January 2012
How to Cite
DE SILVA, D. G. and MCCOMB, R. (2012), RESEARCH UNIVERSITIES AND REGIONAL HIGH-TECH FIRM START-UP AND EXIT. Economic Inquiry, 50: 112–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00353.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Online Early publication January 5, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!