We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the NET Institute (www.NETinst.org) for this project. We are grateful to Matthew Clements and Hiroshi Ohashi for sharing their data, which we used in an earlier version of the paper. We also thank seminar participants at the 2007 NET Institute Conference on Network Economics, the Western Economic Association International 82nd Annual Conference, the 2007 International Industrial Organization Conference, and UT Arlington, and especially the editor, Tim Brennan, for helpful comments.
APPLICATIONS BARRIER TO ENTRY AND EXCLUSIVE VERTICAL CONTRACTS IN PLATFORM MARKETS
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 435–452, April 2012
How to Cite
PRIEGER, J. E. and HU, W.-M. (2012), APPLICATIONS BARRIER TO ENTRY AND EXCLUSIVE VERTICAL CONTRACTS IN PLATFORM MARKETS. Economic Inquiry, 50: 435–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00355.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2010
- Online Early publication December 19, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!