Helpful comments and suggestions from a number of colleagues and seminar participants plus two anonymous referees are gratefully acknowledged.
OPTIMISTIC BEHAVIOR WHEN A DECISION BIAS IS COSTLY: AN EXPERIMENTAL TEST
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 463–469, April 2012
How to Cite
MUREN, A. (2012), OPTIMISTIC BEHAVIOR WHEN A DECISION BIAS IS COSTLY: AN EXPERIMENTAL TEST. Economic Inquiry, 50: 463–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00359.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Online Early publication December 22, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!