We are grateful to Leif Brandes, Stefan Szymanski, Rainer Winkelmann, two anonymous referees, and to the seminar participants at the Western Economic Association conference 2007 in Seattle, the Workshop of Commission of Organization 2008 in Munich, and the Annual Meeting of the German Academic Association for Business Research 2008 in Berlin for helpful comments. Remaining errors are, of course, our own.
TALENT AND/OR POPULARITY: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A SUPERSTAR?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 202–216, January 2012
How to Cite
FRANCK, E. and NÜESCH, S. (2012), TALENT AND/OR POPULARITY: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A SUPERSTAR?. Economic Inquiry, 50: 202–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00360.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Online Early publication December 22, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!