I am grateful to Simon Gaechter, Anders Poulsen, and especially to Marie-Claire Villeval. I am also grateful to participants at the GATE and CEDEX research seminars, the ESA meetings in Pasadena and in Lyon. Financial support from the EMIR program of the French National Agency for Research (ANR BLAN07–185547) is gratefully acknowledged.
BIASED INFORMATION AND EFFORT
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 484–501, April 2012
How to Cite
ROSAZ, J. (2012), BIASED INFORMATION AND EFFORT. Economic Inquiry, 50: 484–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00361.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Online Early publication February 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!